FULL1018 is a very high quality 'plug & play' system featuring an exceptional power-to-size ratio, which makes it very easy to transport and install. What differentiates the FULL1018 system from similar systems available on the market is the designer's selection of high quality drivers, usually featured in larger systems. The geometric shape of the cabinets and the bass-reflex ports have been carefully designed to reduce power-compression and turbulence.
The FULL18 bass cabinet is equipped with class D amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) controlled by theMontarbo DSP loudspeaker management processor (56 bit, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters) which provides filtering, equalization, delay, limiting and diagnostic functions. This DSP utilizes an advanced algorithm for the real time control of the power output and the temperature (both internal and external) of the amplifier. It also includes a dedicated standby function which results in reduced power consumption when no signal is present. 5 presets are available, one of which may be customized by the user, thus adapting the speaker's acoustic response to the user's personal taste.
The presets can be modified by means of the Montarbo proprietary software program RAConLS™ supplied with the LD2.4 USB interface (optional device). The remote control allows: programming and storage of one preset in the DSP and the creation of an unlimited library of personalized settings in the PC; adjustment of the frequency response by means of a 10 filter 'fully parametric' equalizer; adjustment of the delay time and of the output level of each speaker system; monitoring of the power amplifier's condition.
- FULL 1018 is a 3-way active tri-amplified speaker system, composed of one passive satellite and an active bass cabinet.
- 3 class D power amplifiers (with switching-mode power supplies) can supply a total power of 2500 Watts EIAJ (1000 W to the bass cabinet, 1500 W to the satellite speaker system).
- 133 dB max SPL.
- FULL 18 bass cabinet: 18" woofer (4" voce coil) with a ventilated, shielded neodymium magnet.
- FULL 10 satellite: 10" woofer (3" voice coil) with a ventilated, shielded neodymium magnet; HF driver, with 1" throat and 2.5 " voice coil, featuring a neodymium magnet and titanium diaphragm; wide dispersion (80° H x 60° V) wave-guide horn.
- Montarbo 56 bit DSP, 180 MHz, 24 bit converters.
- Dedicated standby function.
- 5 presets one of which may be customized and loaded into the DSP.
- Presets remote control and customization by means of the proprietary software program RAConLSTM and the optional LD2.4 USB interface.
- With a single LD2.4 USB interface it is possible to operate up to 10 speaker systems of the SPOT, WIDE and FULL series.
- Birch plywood cabinet, finished with anti-abrasion paint.
- 8 threaded studs (M10) for safe and simple suspension of the satellite; adapter for the SM5 coupling bar (supplied with the system); transport handles.
- Large clubs.
- DJ sets.
- Any kind of live or recorded music reproduction.
- Fills large open-space venues with maximum accuracy.
- Stage monitor at large events (in-fill, monitor for the rhythm section, etc.).
- Recording studios, control rooms.
|System||3-way active tri-amplified|
|Enclosure||FULL 10: 2-way bass reflex; FULL 18: bass-reflex|
|Frequency response||37 - 20.000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||102 dB SPL @ 1W/1m|
|Max SPL (peak)||FULL 10: 133 dB; FULL 18: 133 dB half-space|
|Total Power||2500 W EIAJ|
|Components||Custom built on Montarbo specifications|
|FULL10 LF||10” woofer (3” voice coil) with shielded ventilated neodymium magnet|
|FULL10 HF||compression driver (1” throat, 2.5” voice coil), with neodymium magnet, titanium diaphragm wide dispersion (80° H x 60° V) wave guide horn|
|FULL18||18” woofer (4” voice coil) with shielded ventilated neodymium magnet|
|Electronic cross-over||100 Hz / 1400 Hz|
|Built-in amplifiers||3 class D power units|
|Total Output Power||2500 W EIAJ|
|Input sensitivity||0 dBu (775mV)|
|Processing||56 bit/180 MHz|
|Management function||Filtering, EQ, delay, limiting, diagnostic 5 presets, 1 of which is custom-programmable Remote control by PC by means of LD2.4 USB interface (optional device)|
|Connections and controls FULL 18||4-pole Speakon® connector for the satellite Balanced XLR connectors for the input and link RJ45 DATA connectors for the connection to a PC (Montarbo net) PowerCon® for mains power supply (input + link) Volume control Status Led indicators (signal, clipping, thermal warning protection) Active preset LED indicators|
|Connections and controls FULL 10||4-pole Speakon® 4 for the bass cabinet|
|Construction||Birch plywood, anti-abrasion paint Steel protection grill with foam|
|Features||8 threaded studs (M10) for the satellite suspension Speaker stand adapter; transport handles|
|Dimensions / Weight||FULL 10: W 302 x H 516 x D 256 mm / 14.4 kg FULL 18: W 512 x H 522 x D 550 mm / 34.8 kg|